401k Regional Sales Director - Southeast Territory
Job no: 497625
Work type: Full Time Regular
Location: Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee
Grade: Sales Plan
Reports to Manager: Robert Woods
Recruiter: Amanda Yates
As a 401K Regional Sales Director, you’ll be responsible for making Mutual of Omaha the provider of choice when it comes to retirement products and services. You’ll forge a path to new opportunities in non-established markets (TN, MS, AL, GA), develop and nurture strategic relationships, and use your superior business skills to ensure sales quotas are achieved. Combine your power with ours and see how far you can go.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Identify and promote the sale of retirement products and services; manage or participate in developing strategies.
Maintain and develop effective working relationships with sales firms and producers in non-established sales regions.
Deliver presentations and prepare results-oriented analysis and other marketing tasks.
Develop and monitor business plans and budgets to ensure sales quotas are achieved.
Attain personal sales goals as well as contribute to the attainment of team goals.
Identify plan design, demographics, required services, assets and other pertinent information to properly price and market products. Also meet all applicable compliance regulations.
Collect information needed to install contracts and transition to a Relationship Manager or other staff to direct case installation and ongoing administration and service.
Provide ongoing support for existing plans through producers, employers, internal staff and business partners to retain clients and secure additional assets from clients.
Stay abreast of industry and government changes affecting retirement plans. Maintain an awareness of existing territory and industry market trends. Develop and manage individual budget.
- You already possess - or can attain - FINRA Series 6 & Series 63 registrations within 90 days of employment.
- Demonstrated success in multi-channel sales, including five years retirement plans/401(k) wholesaling experience.
- Excellent defined contribution product experience and industry knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of competitor products and services.
- A seasoned understanding – and demonstrated success – in relationship sales in the retirement services marketplace.
- Strong knowledge of capital markets and investment strategies.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and sales-related communication abilities, including strong presentation and consulting skills.
- Ability to comprehend legal concepts, plan documents and trust instruments.
- Motivation to work independently in a field sales environment.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel 80% of the work period.
- Internal 401(K) Wholesaling Experience
- External Financial Services/401(k) Wholesaling Experience
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development
- Competitive salary, incentives, 401(k), flexible work schedules and a healthy amount of time off
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you’ll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here you’ll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples’ lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the company’s exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend